Winch, with the drum winding wire rope or chain to lift or pull heavy lifting equipment, also known as winch. The winch can lift the weight vertically, horizontally or obliquely. There are three kinds of hoists and hoists. Now mainly electric hoist. It can be used alone or as a component of hoisting, road building and mine hoisting machinery. It is widely used because of its simple operation, large amount of rope winding and convenient relocation. It is mainly used in building, water conservancy engineering, forestry, mining, wharf, etc.
matters needing attention:
1. The steel wire ropes on the drum shall be arranged in order. In case of overlap and skew winding, the wire ropes shall be stopped and rearranged. It is strictly forbidden to step on the steel wire rope with hands and feet during rotation. The wire rope shall not be fully extended, and at least three circles shall be reserved.
2. The steel wire rope shall not be knotted or twisted, and it shall be replaced when the broken wire exceeds 10% in one pitch.
3. During the operation, no one is allowed to cross the wire rope. After the object (object) is lifted, the operator shall not leave the hoist. Objects or cages should be lowered to the ground during rest.
4. During operation, the driver and signalman shall keep good visibility with the lifting objects, and the driver and signalman shall cooperate closely and obey the unified command of signals.
5. In case of power failure during operation, the power supply shall be cut off and the lifting object shall be lowered to the ground.
6. Listen to the signal of the commander during the work. When the signal is unclear or may cause an accident, the operation shall be suspended and the operation can be continued only after the situation is clear.
7. In case of sudden power failure during operation, the knife switch shall be opened immediately and the goods transported shall be put down.
8. After the operation is completed, the tray should be landed and the electric box should be locked.
9. Due to abrasion and spontaneous combustion of steel wire rope, local damage is inevitable, and protective oil shall be applied at intervals.
10. Overloading is strictly prohibited. That is, the tonnage exceeding the limit bearing capacity.
11. Pay attention to avoid knotting, flattening, electric arc injury and chemical medium erosion during use.
12. It is not allowed to directly lift high-temperature objects, and the objects with edges and corners shall be provided with protective plates.
13. In the process of use, the steel wire rope used shall be inspected frequently, and the wire rope shall be scrapped immediately if it reaches the scrapping standard.