Hand hoist is also known as manual screw hoist, it is a kind of plane gate hoist which is operated by human. It has self-locking function and the gate can stay in any position. And equipped with anti-theft mouth and special wrench, with anti-theft water function. Screw hoist has fast steering speed, manual start. Swing light, flexible opening and closing advantages. Its structure is composed of casing, cover, bracket, nut, screw, big and small bevel gear, pressure bearing, hand crank, etc.
1. During installation Screw hoist The contact area between the hoist base and the foundation layout plane should be more than 90%; the screw axis should be vertical to the horizontal plane measured on the gate platform; the screw should be vertical to the hole of the ram lifting lug, so as to avoid the screw tilt, causing local stress and damage to the machine parts.
2. Place the manual screw hoist in the installation position. Put a limit plate on the screw and screw the screw into the machine from the lower part of the beam. When the screw is exposed from the top of the machine, set the upper limit plate again. The lower part of the screw is connected with the gate.
3. The foundation for the installation of hoist must be stable and safe. The concrete of the frame and foundation components shall be poured according to the provisions of the drawings. When the concrete strength does not reach the design strength, it is not allowed to remove and change the temporary support of the hoist, let alone carry out the test and commissioning.
4. During installation, align the center according to the hoisting center line of the gate, so that the vertical and horizontal center line deviation is not more than plus or minus 3mm, and the elevation deviation is not more than plus or minus 5mm. Second stage concrete is poured or connected with embedded steel plate.
5. The installation of electrical equipment of the product must comply with the requirements of the drawings and instructions, and all electrical equipment shall be reliably grounded.
Repair and repair the damaged products with grease after installation.
Screw hoist debugging methods and precautions
1. When the hoist is under no load, the three-phase current unbalance shall not exceed plus or minus 10%, and the current value shall be measured.
When the upper limit of the screw is closed, the upper limit of the screw is fixed at the upper limit. When the gate is fully open, press the lower limit plate down the travel switch and fix it on the screw.
3. For the adjustment of the master controller of the hoist, the error when the gate is lifted to the upper and lower limit must not exceed 1cm.
4. After installation, trial operation must be carried out. Once no-load test is carried out, that is, the screw is allowed to make two strokes to hear whether there is abnormal sound and whether the installation meets the technical requirements.
The operator must master the structure, performance and operation method of the hoist, and have certain mechanical knowledge to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
Before operation, conduct a comprehensive inspection on the hoist to see whether the lubrication of each part is good and whether the bolts are loose. Check whether the power line is connected and whether the switch is in good condition when the electric switch is on.