Glass fiber reinforced plastic flap door is mainly installed at the end of drainage pipe to prevent external water from flowing back. Materials are divided into stainless steel, cast iron, section steel, and other materials. The specification of FRP flap door is divided into round flap door and square flap door, which can be designed and produced according to the size and shape of water outlet; it can be hollow floating plate flap door and flat plate flap door respectively. It is a kind of one-way valve which is suitable for pipeline, sewage treatment and river bank drainage pipe. It has the function of automatic opening and closing. It has good performance of water stop and backflow prevention
Structure and working principle of FRP flap door:
It consists of valve seat, valve plate, sealing ring and hinge. Circular and square water outlets are only used for one-way flow. They are compact in structure and reliable in operation. The opening and closing force comes from the water source pressure. When the water pressure inside the flap door is greater than the pressure outside the flap door, it will open; otherwise, it will be closed.
Flap door performance:
Applicable media: water, river water, river water, sea water, domestic and industrial sewage
Scope of application:
It is suitable for water conservancy system, municipal sewage, urban flood control and drainage, sewage treatment plant, water plant, etc.
Product specification and category:
There are two types of flap doors: round and square, which can be designed and produced according to the size and shape of water outlet; the types of flap doors can be hollow floating plate type and flat plate type.
Preparation before installation:
1. Check the delivery list, check whether the quantity of goods, fasteners and spare parts are consistent with the list, and keep the goods well.
2. Check whether the installation data (such as installation drawing, certificate, operation manual, etc.) are complete.
3. Check whether the size of the opening meets the requirements of civil engineering. The plane of the opening should be flat as far as possible, and the civil engineering should have a certain inclination angle in the elevation.
4. Check whether the position of reserved hole or embedded bolt is correct. If it is flange connection, please check whether it is connected with flap door
5. The cast iron door shall be fully checked for deformation and damage during transportation
It must be placed horizontally to prevent the casting deformation from affecting the sealing effect.
1. The cast iron clapper door frame is directly connected with the embedded bolts, and then it is tightened after the position is adjusted. Pay attention to the plane of the flap door should be inclined to the vertical plane. In case of steel flap door, flange connection or direct welding connection shall be used.
2. Pull the lifting lug on the door body to open and close the flap door flexibly, otherwise it should be adjusted.
3. The gap between the flap door frame and the civil engineering contact surface shall be filled with concrete secondary pouring.
4. Anticorrosion treatment should be carried out once a year.
5. Regularly check the sealing elasticity and sealing effect, and replace the invalid sealing ring.