The plane leaf steel gate is a kind of steel gate with plane shape of water retaining panel.
Structural layout of plane steel gate:
The plane steel gate is composed of three parts: movable gate leaf structure, embedded components and hoist machinery. The gate leaf structure is a movable water retaining structure used to close and open the orifice. It is composed of gate leaf bearing structure, walking support, water stop and spreader. The embedded components include: (1) the track of the main slide way; (2) the track of the side wheel and counter wheel; (3) the lintel and sill; (4) the angle protection, surface protection and bottom cover of the gate slot. The supporting edge beam is a vertical beam supported on the sliding block or roller on both sides of the gate. It mainly bears the bending moment caused by the water pressure from the horizontal beam such as the main beam, and the tension or pressure generated by the vertical force such as the door weight and opening and closing force from the longitudinal coupling system and lifting lug.
Classification of plane steel gate:
According to the nature of work, it can be divided into
1. Construction gate: the steel gate that closes the construction diversion port
2. Service gate: adjust the flow of diversion outlet
3. Emergency gate: steel gate that can be opened and closed in case of accident in upstream and downstream
4. Maintenance gate: steel gate that closes water retaining during equipment maintenance
According to the position of gate hole, it can be divided into
1. Open top gate: the top is above the water surface
2. DTH gate: the top is below the water surface
Classification by leaf shape
Plane steel gate
Radial steel gate
3. Herringbone steel gate