With drain valve at the end to prevent backflow. The flap door is mainly composed of valve seat, valve plate, water seal ring and hinge. Shapes are divided into circles and squares. The door material is traditionally made of various metal products, and has developed into a variety of composite materials.
The door is mainly installed at the end of the drain to prevent external water from pouring in. Materials are divided into stainless steel, cast iron, section steel, composite material (glass fiber reinforced plastic) and other materials.
The flap door is divided into suspension type, single door type, energy-saving type, double door / double door type, energy-saving type, etc.
The flap door is a one-way valve installed at the outlet of the river drainage pipe. When the tide level of the river is higher than the outlet pipe and the pressure is greater than the pressure inside the pipe, the door panel will automatically close to prevent the tide from flowing into the drainage pipe. At present, the membrane is divided into suspension type, single door, energy-saving double door / double door, energy-saving type, etc.
The door is leaking. There are many reasons for the leakage of the buckle door.
1. The cover plate is too heavy, which can reduce the weight of the cover plate.
2. If there is any debris in the door, it will be stuck. The treatment is: clean the debris on the door immediately.
3. The sealing ring of flap door is aged or damaged, which usually takes too long to present this situation. To deal with this problem is very simple, just buy a new sealing ring and replace it.
4. Check whether the baffle is damaged. If damaged, repair it.
5. Check whether the water level of the lens is too low. If it is too low, increase the water level.
6. Check whether the flap door is damaged. If it is damaged, please repair it.